Makeup brushes are insanely important when it comes to doing makeup. Since I’ve been doing makeup for a long time I do have a pretty solid collection of them. However, recently I have made it my goal to update my collection. I’ve been wanting to replace old, lower quality brushes by high-quality ones. I’ve started this little brush-revolution already, but I still have a long way to go. In order for me to keep track of my updates, I’ve created a little wishlist. So, in today post I’m going to share with you the brushes I’m eyeing for my new and updated brush collection. If you’re interested in finding out which brushes that are, make sure you continue reading!
Because this is a pretty long wishlist, I decided to divide it into several categories based on the brand. The first brand I want to buy more brushes from is MAC. So far I only have the famous 217. Looking at the quality of that I’m pretty convinced that their brushes are amazing and worth the price. There are several brushes of them that I’m eyeing. For the most part they are eye-brushes, but there are definitely some face brushes I’d want to try as well.
- MAC 224S Tapered Blending Brush – €34
- MAC 204 Lash Brush – €11
- MAC 213 Fluff Brush – €22
- MAC 286 Duo Fibre Tapered Blending Brush – €34
- MAC 128S Split Fibre Cheek Brush – €35
- MAC 135S Large Flat Powder Brush – €48
- MAC 228S Mini Shader Brush – €22
The next brand on my brush wishlist is Bobbi Brown. Recently I’ve dipped into the wonderful world of Bobbi Brown brushes and this made me crave more. So far I have the Face Blender and the Powder brush. Both are incredibly amazing and very high-quality. It’s definitely a brand of brushes that I love and love to have more of. I’m actually interested in both eye and face brushes from them, so pretty much everything is on my list.
- Bobbi Brown Blush Brush – €49,50
- Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Brush – €48,50
- Bobbi Brown Touch Up Brush – €32
- Bobbi Brown Eye Smudge Brush – €32
- Bobbi Brown Eye Sweep Brush – €34
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush – €48,50
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Brush – €32
- Bobbi Brown Eye Blender Brush – €34
Then we have Smashbox. This isn’t a brand I’ve talked about too much before, but a brand I am very interested in. So far I only have one Smashbox brush that came with a palette I once bought. That brush is just incredible. It’s super soft, the quality is amazing and it works wonders for me. In their brush collection there are a lot of brushes with shapes that don’t seem right for me. But there are three brushes I’d love to give a try sometime soon.
- Smashbox Shadow Blending Brush – €24,48
- Smashbox Precise Highlighting Brush – €30,60
- Smashbox Precise Cheek Brush – €34,68
Then we have a very obvious one, Dior. As you guys probably know by now, Dior is my favourite brand on earth. Dior is such a luxurious and stunning brand. I love everything about them. For my birthday my mom is giving me my first Dior brush. The blush brush from the original range. Not the Backstage one. And I love that. I’m very curious to see what it’s like and I’d love to build my Dior brush collection. I love that brand!
- Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Shader Brush – €30,50
- Dior Backstage Large Eyeshadow Blending Brush – €30,50
- Dior Backstage Blender
- Dior Backstage Light Cover Powder Brush – €65
- Dior Foundation Brush – €53
- Dior Backstage Medium Eyeshadow Brush – €31,50
Lastly I have some Chanel brushes on my list. Chanel is another one of my most beloved brands. Chanel is also super chic and luxurious. They don’t have an amazing amount of interesting brushes in their range. However, there are definitely a couple of brushes there that I’d love to try some day. They are very high up there in price, but I’m sure they will be worth it.
- Chanel Pinceau Estompe Paupières – €36
- Chanel Pinceau Duo Paupières Rétractable – 46
- Chanel Pinceau Poudre Précision – €48
That’s basically it for my makeup brush wishlist. I know it was a long and very unrealistic one. But hopefully one day I will end up collection most of the brushes on this list. Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading today’s post, and be sure to let me know which brushes you are eyeing.