I never really write any personal posts for my blog. The most personal thing I’ve done so far is tell you guys about my school experiences. But because I do think lots of people like knowing who’s behind a blog I decided to change that today. Today I’m going to share 15 random facts about me. If you’re interested in finding out more about me, make sure you keep on reading!
1. I tend to be a bit of a night owl. Even though I try really hard to go bed early, I always end up watching netflix or doing some other random things on my laptop until like 2 AM. I just can’t help it.
2. If I’m sleeping in the same bed with another person, I always want to lay on the side the closest to the wall.
3. I absolutely love apple sauce. I eat pretty much everything with apple sauce. From fries to meat to vegetables to rice, everything is better with a bit of apple sauce (or a lot): except for PIZZA!
4. I really never get enough of rambling about makeup. I just love makeup so much, I could talk about it all day. Sadly not everyone in my life likes makeup as much as I do, but they’re just going to have to deal with it.
5. I’m super, super, super slow in the morning. It takes me over half an hour to get ready and that excludes doing my hair, putting on clothes and eating my breakfast. It actually only includes getting out of bed and doing my makeup.
6. My signature scent is Chloe. I absolutely love that scent. It makes me feel really fancy and sophisticated.
7. Even though I’m terrible at it I really enjoy singing. I do always sing the same songs because I don’t know that many lyrics by heart, but I do really enjoy singing those songs.
8. I hate listening to music if I’m not travelling. It just really distracts me from whatever it is that I’m doing.
9. Long nails are my worst enemy. I know long nails look prettier with nail polish than short nails do, but I just can’t bare the feeling of having long nails. As soon as they get semi-long I just need to get rid of them.
10. I always wear the same jewellery. It’s not because those pieces have a sentimental reason. Not at all actually. I just like those few pieces and I’m too lazy to bother choosing something different every day.
11. I don’t like it when it’s warm outside. Snow and rain is what makes me happy.
12. I’m always cold. Whether it’s 10 degrees below zero or 30 degrees outside. I’m always cold.
13. My favourite foods are pizza and spinach.
14. I really don’t like it if I don’t clean my brushes every week. I used to not wash them for months, but ever since I started washing them every week I just have to do it.
15. Sometimes I actually enjoy studying for tests and making exams. I don’t know why, but sometimes I just really feel like it.
And that concludes today’s post. Thank you so much for reading and let me know some facts about you!