Since it’s budget week on Nicolished.com it seemed like a good idea to me to show you guys my budget wishlist. I really love buying makeup, especially high end makeup, but I’m also always excited to try out new budget beauty products. Not too long ago Essence and Catrice updated their collections like they do every half year, and this time they added quite a lot of fun stuff. If you’re interested in finding out which budget friendly products I put on my wishlist, make sure you keep on reading!
- First on my wishlist is the Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette in the shade Rock’n’Roses. There are, I believe, three different versions available and this one is by far my favourite. I think that the colours in it are really pretty and I’d love giving them a try!
The Catrice Blush Artist Shading Palette costs €4,59.
- Next up is the Essence Mosaic Blush in the shade All You Need Is Pink. I think that these Mosaic Blushes look really pretty and I figured they’re worth the try. I hope I can get my hands on it soon!
The Essence Mosaic Blush costs €2,99.
- Then we have another Catrice product. It’s their Soft Metal Eyeshadow Palette. I’ve tried a few of their eyeshadow palettes and I didn’t like all of them as much so I don’t know if it’s really worth the try, but because I love metallics I’m going to give this palette a try anyway.
The Catrice Soft Metals Eyeshadow Palette costs €4,99.
- Another Essence product I want to try is their new Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Base. I have tried their normal eyeshadow base before which I didn’t like too much, but this one does look interesting so I want to give it a try anyway.
The Essence Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Base costs €2,59.
- Onto the last Catrice product; the Supreme Fusion Lipcolour + Care in the shade Tie The Apri-Knot. I love lip products like this that moisturise your lips while adding some colour and I really like the shade of it. I think this could be a great budget find!
The Catrice Supreme Lipcolour + Care costs €4,99.
- The last Essence product on my wishlist is their loose face powder. About a year ago they had a similar product to this in their collection and I was obsessed with that. Sadly they discontinued it so I had to switch to another powder, but now they relaunched it. I’m really excited to give it a try!
The Essence Stay All Day Translucent Fixing Powder costs €3,99.
- The second last product on my wishlist is the NYX HD Concealer. I’ve heard so many good things about it that I just feel like I have to try it. It’s very budget friendly and it’s super light so perfect for my really pale skin tone.
The NYX HD Concealer costs €6,95.
- And lastly is the Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick in the shade Melted Kisses. I’ve read a review about this lipstick and fell in love with it. It seems to be the perfect creamy lipstick and the colour Melted Kisses is right up my alley, so this lipstick is basically the perfect match for me.
The Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick costs €8,95.
And that was it for my wishlist. Those were all the products that are currently on my budget wishlist. I hope you enjoyed reading today’s post and let me know what’s on yours!